Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inflatable bodies

Inflatable bodies
     When we were assigned to go to Irvine and go to an inflatable bodies exhibit, I wasn’t sure what I was going to see. I was sort of expecting real life human bodies that would fill with air and expand. I thought this would be weird and how could people do that? We were told that the exhibit was small, but I didn’t know it was that small. I paid for 2 hours just in case I needed it and I was there for about ten minutes. I was upset that I didn’t have to pay for all the time, but it was only $4.
     When entering the exhibit, I didn’t know what to do. I just started to take pictures and was moving around. When I started to move, the bodies inflated. It was pretty cool, but its not what I expected. The bodies didn’t look like bodies. They were supposed to be parts of the body of something, im not sure. They were pretty cool though. I forgot to get a picture of me with them, but in one of the pictures there is a glimpse of my friend Jesus.
     The exhibit next to the bodies was cool. It had some paintings and stuff like that. My favorite thing was all the books smashed together sticking out of the wall. They weren’t on a table, but they seemed to sit there in the air. It must be crazy glue or something.









No comments:

Post a Comment